Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Update on Palmolive Fresh Infusions

I have been using the Palmolive Fresh Infusions Lemon Tyme dish soap for a couple weeks now and I have to say I am impressed so far! The smell is quite nice (no strong chemical or soapy smell) and it gets the job done nicely. It even works well to let the crockpot or large pots & pans soak for a while - and let's face it I am HORRIBLE about letting things 'soak' for far too long.

I have not tried it for anything but dishes at this point - my regular blue Dawn gets used all over the house for spot removal and laundry - but for a dish soap it does the job without making my hands dry and it smells nice so I call it a win! I have yet to try the other scents, I let the hubby pick out which one to try and this was his choice.

Now available at Walmart!

Disclaimer: this product was provided by Influenster for my honest review and opinion.

No comments: