Monday, August 05, 2013

Lifeway Kefir

Disclaimer: this product was provided by Influenster for my honest review and opinion.

I recently received a voucher from Influenster for a free product of my choice from Lifeway Kefir (as well as a second coupon to save $1 on two products). I was pretty excited to give it a try to I walked over to the Target across the street and picked up the Low-Fat Raspberry Smoothie as I thought that *might* be the flavor that my husband would also enjoy the most. I could not have been MORE correct, we both LOVED it! The first taste was a little odd as it's a very thick consistency (not quite yogurt, but certainly thicker than the average smoothie) but the taste is marvelous. The bottle I thought would last us a couple weeks was gone in less than a week, and I'm now looking forward to trying more of their products. I am especially intrigued by the frozen kefir and will be looking for that next time I journey over to Whole Foods for sure.

Did you also receive the Lifeway Kefir voucher? If so, which product did you try, and how did you enjoy it?

Disclaimer: this product was provided by Influenster for my honest review and opinion.

No comments: