Saturday, February 07, 2009

where the heck does the time go?

actually I know where it goes....to my employers and clients, that's where!

I made quite a bit of progress on my latest sewing project last weekend, McCall's 5714 fleece jacket (http://www.mccallpattern.com/item/M5714.htm??tab=diystyle&page=1 - I'm making the orange one on the model but in a charcoal gray color) but I've had absolutely no time on the machine since I went back to work Monday.

Guess I could have made time today but darn it, I worked HARD this week and I just wanted to spend some time curled up in my chair with a good book or running errands with my hubby!

Maybe tomorrow I'll finish it up, now that it's getting warmer and I probably won't get a chance to wear it until next winter!

I'm also ashamed to report I've done NO exercising for the last couple of weeks. Got a few new videos to try out but due to the aforementioned lack of free time I can't get motivated enough to head upstairs to my workout area to give them a try. Maybe tomorrow will be the day.....at least I can report that eating healthier (and taking Alli) is actually making a difference as I've dropped below 140lbs for the first time in as long as I can remember. Stephen has already dropped about 15 lbs since Christmas, but I've only lost 5 or so.

Hopefully my next post will be much more exciting, with photos of completed projects or something actually interesting to report!

No comments: