Sunday, March 02, 2008

and it just keeps going....

to be perfectly honest, I've been doing more sewing than knitting these days (though I am knitting!)

my latest projects, both from S.E.W. Sew Everything Workshop -


Wear Anywhere Yoga Pants


Easy Breazy Wrap Skirt


I've just finished a second wrap skirt in pink for my grandmother, and I made a jersey knit pair of shorts for my husband (need to get a picture of him in them!)


On the (knitting) needles currently is a third pair of Fibertrends Felt Clogs (replacement pair for my husband, he's worn holes in his), the hooden baby blanket from MagKnits a few months back, and the Print O' The Wave shawl that's been on the needles about 18 months now....

1 comment:

LindaM said...

I love both of the sewing projects you made, especially the yoga pants. You commented on my hat at Sew? I Knit! and asked for the pattern. I posted the link there and on my blog. I hope you will show what you come up with. The hat is fun to make! Now I would love to know where to get the pattern for the yoga pants!